Aug 11, 2008

no crafting...

i have some how gotten the hangnail from hell. it was an innocent little hangnail last week when i ripped it off. over the last four days, it's turned into a vicious nasty beast. i ended up going to the doctor today because i can't even bend my finger because it's so swollen and there's a nice read streak starting up my hand. nice. i have never felt something so painful from such a little thing!! oh my! and it's on my right hand on the index finger. it sucks!! so hopefully in a few days, after a course of antibiotics and pain pills so i can sleep at night (yes, it hurt so bad i couldn't sleep last night) i'll be able to craft!!!

and i start a new class tomorrow for school. that's always five weeks of bliss, i tell you.

blech.

3 peeps have to say:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh no...hope it is better soon!

Erin said...

Angie I SO feel your pain! I had something like this once. They had to remove part of the nail that had gotten infected. Anyhow I'm glad you are going to the Dr. I waited weeks and weeks and I had infection all over me by then and was in soooooo much pain.

With Dr care it should be just fine though. Hey you know that, you super nurse you!

Hugs, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanh Vo said...

All the best with your new class!