Aug 27, 2008

mini notebooks...

i've decided i get in ruts. not bad ruts, mind you, but ruts where i find a pattern or group of paper that i like and then i run with it. with scissors, mind you (hehe). the latest rut i'm in is with this fabulous paper from my mind's eye. i love it!! i think it was really for babies, since they make the same paper in boy shades with boy words, but that's not how i'm using it!! below are two mini notebooks i've made. one to sell on etsy in my shop and the other for one of my friends (who shall remain nameless until she receives it!) that is amazing. i'm planning on making more. i just need to find an easier way to get the "guts" of the notebook. i've been cutting paper to size. i think i need to go to office max or somewhere and have them do the cutting for me. it's much easier with their big machine. oh well... thanks to my friend patty from the shack for sending me the princess images.




(this is the inside of the notebooks)


3 peeps have to say:

K Hutchinson said...

so sweet! Good luck with your esty shop!

Allyson said...

They are darling- love the papers too. That's one good rut you're in....

Lesa said...

Now I know who makes that delicious paper! Cute notebooks. Thank you for mine. :)