Nov 30, 2007

season of joy...

i was on a roll yesterday, apparently!! i know, it's hard to believe...i'm posting two (yes 2) posts in a row with new cards!! amazing! these cards i love. my cute mom gave me a "season of joy" paper collection from scrapworks. she also gave me a box of the shimmer shapes which are chipboard shapes with glitter that doesn't come off! hooray! ellie and patty would be proud of me for using the glitter!! anyway, there are the cards i made with these fun papers and chipboard. i used the purple onion holidoodle set again. i just love it!!!

4 peeps have to say:

Jami said...

Love the cards...and LOVE that paper!
-J

Lesa said...

Sweet cards Angie and what a terrific cute mom to give you such yummy goodies.

Diane said...

Love your cards and that paper...looking good!!!!!!! I also love your music!

Heather Grow said...

I always love your bright and fun cards. These are great.