Nov 5, 2012

birthday wishes...

i adore this stamp of the week. as soon as i saw it i couldn't wait to get it inky.  it's perfect for cards...girls, boys, women, men, kids, adults, dogs, cats...you get the picture.  and i have never been a huge fan of mixing different patterned papers or using more than one.  until recently.  now i love to do it.


birthday wishes
stamps: unity, christy tomlinson
cardstock: my mind's eye pp, white
ink: onyx black, spiced marmalade, worn lipstick, spun sugar, broken china
embellishments: prismacolor markers, shipping tag

and the winner of the grab bag of unity goodness from my random acts of kindness post is...

Blogger Julie Odil said...



Hi Angie, I LOVE this idea! Thanks for doing this. I work in a nursing home so it's easy for me to pass on RAK many times a day. One I did yesterday: as part of my job, I took 9 residents to a local restaurant for lunch. One woman had no money and wouldn't have been able to go, so I paid for her meal for her. She was very happy to go along and be with her friends.
10/26/12 12:24 PM


what an awesome thing to do, julie!! please email me email me your info and i'll get your prize to you.

3 peeps have to say:

Paula said...

I love, love this card!! It is terrific! Great stamp and the paper mix is awesome. I just bought a stack of this recently and love mixing and matching it.

Cute, cute stamp!! Terrific card again!!

Disney store India said...

Hello,
Really very nice and unique card.I liked it a lot. Thanks for the creative idea.
keep it up.

Robin said...

Your card is wonderful! And the stamp is great. It would be so fun in so many different color schemes.