Mar 14, 2012

your journey...

i had an idea after the monday night ustream session with tracy  winzapfel.  i loved the flowers, but have kind of overloaded on flowers lately in my art journal.  so i figured with st patrick's day coming up, and me being irish, i'd do something along those lines.  i found this irish blessing and thought it was perfect for my journal page. 

your journey
cardstock: watercolor paper
ink: walnut ink distress
acrylic paint:  espresso, lemonade, lemon drops, shell pink, snow cap
embellishments:  glimmer mist
tools:  silhouette

i didn't do any stamping on this, which is a first for me.  i cut all the shamrocks out with the silhouette.  i didn't have any green glimmer mist, so i made my own with reinkers and some silver paint.

2 peeps have to say:

Unknown said...

Ok... one of these days you're going to have to bring in your journal to work so I can see it. I'm ALWAYS there on Thursdays and Fridays, and most (but not all) afternoons. I'd say just bring it whenever, but I don't think the hubbs will appreciate it as much as I will :)

Robin said...

Anything green is always going to meet with my approval. Great page.