Feb 10, 2012

good luck...

the nice thing about another friday coming is it's friends with flair over with the unity peeps.  have you joined in yet?  you can win free goodies!!

here's another one of the awesome new {ippity} sets released yesterday.  how funny is this!  i joined a swap that my friend chris is hosting.  the theme is "bun in the oven" or anything to do with having a baby.  i  had no idea what i was going to do.  then i saw this stamp.  p.e.r.f.e.c.t.!!  i didn't have a star punch, so i cut the little stars out with my silhouette.


good luck
stamps: ippity
cardstock: crumb cake, certainly celery, white, unknown pp
ink:  onyx black
tools: silhouette (stars),  prismacolor markers

ps.  you didn't think there wouldn't be a new release without a sale, right?
of course there is!!

shop on the unity website and remember to pick me as your {ippity} chick!

20 peeps have to say:

Bonita Rose said...

these are great! hugs happy friday to you!

michib said...

very cute! I was wondering when I saw the thumbnail on the Unity site, if you had many friends that were expecting, so I had to come and read to find out the story :)

Kary said...

These are so fun!! Love the design, Angie! Have a great day!!

Robin said...

Cute card.

Jennifer said...

Very fun and CUTE card!!! Perfect for your swap!!! (=

Ruby said...

Very cute card using this stamp.

Crystal said...

These are adorable cards!

Unknown said...

I love your card! And totally love that set. I've got one in progress...but haven't got it finished!

Jingle said...

Adorable!

Jen M said...

These are SO cute! The pee stick just makes me laugh. :)

Linda said...

What a great card and nice layout!

Joy said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing:)

Eva said...

Super cute cards!

JPScraps said...

Cute cards. My niece can use these with the words I am :-)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wonderful stamp, and love how you used it! Makes me so happy I don't ever need one of those again!

JenMarie said...

These are SUPER CUTE!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, these are hilarious! What a great theme for a swap. I love that the stars imply luck!

ddazzled71 said...

These are too cute! I love your addition of the stars and the colours look great against the kraft background.

Roslyn said...

That's so fun!

Chris said...

Those are GREAT!!!