Jan 12, 2011

polar bear...

wow!  i can't believe i haven't posted in a week!  ok, i guess i can.  i worked a few days and when i do that in a row, i don't get much crafting done.  i also started school again yesterday.  can you hear the enthusiasm in my post?  (yep, that's because it's not there!!)  only two classes left...so i can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!  hooray!  i did manage to get some time in my craft room yesterday and today...might be the last for a few days.  i made a set of atcs for a polar bear swap i'm hosting.  isn't he cute?


polar bear
stamps: studio g
cardstock: jillibean soup, early espresso
ink: crumb cake, onyx black
tools: cloud corner chomper


1 peeps have to say:

Robin said...

Yes, he's adorable. And it's a great card.

It makes me think of hot chocolate with marshmallows. I know. I have issues.