Mar 6, 2010

fly a kite...

it hasn't been good kite flying weather here (it snowed yesterday!) so i have to live vicariously through my stamping. this set of atcs is for chris's tree themed swap. i love these trees from whimsie doodles. they are part of a digital stamp set. and i love this little owl (big shocker, i know) from stampin up. the kite's cute too!

fly a kite
stamps: stampin up, kim hughes-chf
digi stamps: whimsie doodles
cardstock: hot fudge-mft; old olive-su
ink: old olive, baja breeze, onyx black
embellishments: prismacolor markers

2 peeps have to say:

Lesa said...

OK. So I think you should call your blog: I {heart} Cuteness. Or better yet: Cuteness to the Max!

This is so Adorable. I love that kite! And the way you combined everything is total {cuteness.}

Chelsea said...

I love this little scene!!! soooo cute!!!