Oct 25, 2009

christmas cookies...

have i mentioned that i'm loving the holiday circle journal swap this year? everyone's cjs have been so unique. and challenging! traci's cj theme was favorite christmas cookie recipes. i don't usually make anything special that is cookie themed around christmas, so i just added two of my favorite cookie (well, only one, really...the other is a bar) recipes. and i just recently discovered this chocolate chip cookie recipe, thanks to my cousin, jana. my cute mom will probably be angry that i didn't include her favorite traditional holiday cookies from denmark: the kleiner, spritz cookie or pebbernodder. she's always trying to get me to continue the tradition, but i'm not a huge fan of any of the three treats! so i'll stick to my boring chocolate chip cookie and tasty peanut butter bars!





favorite christmas cookies
stamps: stampin up
cardstock: cranberry crisp, true thyme, imaginisce pp
ink: cranberry crisp, true thyme, chocolate chip
font: ck nitelite

2 peeps have to say:

Jana said...

YAY!
I will have to learn from your mom how to make the danish cookies. that would be such a fun tradition!

Jami said...

Thank you for posting the divine peanut butter bar recipe. I never realized how many calories I was devouring with each and every bite. ;-)