Jan 18, 2008

why ruin a good thing...



has anyone tried this???


who thought this was a good idea?? it is disgusting!! the chocolate reminds me of tootsie pops, which aren't disgusting, but this soda just isn't good!!! i saw it at the store today and thought i'd try it. i have 11 cans left. anyone want them???

9 peeps have to say:

Lesa said...

Can looks cool but sounds gross. Good luck giving them away. LOL Thanx for the "heads up."

Sherri Thacker said...

No thanks. We saw this advertised on tv and got grossed out. Just give them away :) Good luck

Little One said...

Hey, I did this with Diet Coke with Splenda too. I thought "how bad could it be". Well...I thought it was very gross. Some of my friends LOVE THEM! Here is what I did: I contacted the coca-cola bottling company (number is usually on the side of the can) and told them it was GROSS. They said they always welcome comments and for my troubles they would send me a coupon for a free product. It was a coupon for a free 8 pack of bottles. Not exactly what I bought, but more expensive. So, all in all, it was a good trade. I also called the store I purchased it from and told the manager. He let me trade the unused 11 cans for another coke product. So, give both a try and let us know what happens.

Good luck~
Janeen

Kelly said...

That sounds so disgusting!!!!! Yep-no thanks.

Thanks for sharing!
Kelly

Heather Grow said...

Yah, that does sound kinda gross.

Unknown said...

Take them to work, and leave them in the lounge, someone will snatch them up! Thanks for the laugh!
~Marie

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the review ... I have seen this on tv and have been intrigues to try ... now I think I will pass

-Chelsea

ellie said...

Yuck. It sounds pretty bad.

Nancy said...

I sure don't... I grabbed a small bottle at the store the other day... I saw the cherries and though MMMMMM... missed the part about the chocolate. I was so disappointed in the taste. Blech!